1 Oct 2006

Paper Covered Wire Stems

I've had a few enquiries about where to get the paper covered wire used to make the flower fairies, in the UK. I will try to find the invoice from the purchase I made and pass on the details.

In the meantime, I believe that cook shops which sell cake decorating or sugar craft ingredients should either have these paper covered wires in stock or at least be able to order them in for you.

Alternatively, if you Google 'Klutz' you should find the main supplier of Klutz Craft books and kits in the UK. I know they produce a refil pack for the flower fairy kit so you could get some wires that way. Hope this helps.

In the meantime, I'll keep looking for my original receipt and I'll post the details of the shop on this blog when I do.


No comments: